Monday, February 11, 2008

I aspire to be a youthful goat

Today, Verónica explained that Venezuelan higher ups are chivitos. This is just silly, because chivito means “young goat.”

This factoid took a seat in my brain for the remainder of my afternoon at the office. I envisioned conversations with coworkers: “Oh no, a baby goat just caught me checking gmail” or "We really need to impress the little goats with this presentation." Then I pictured a pack of carefree, suited goats having a board room party, with one goat wearing a tailcoat and top hat, attempting a thumbs-up with his hoof (he had just signed a major contract).

To aid my imagination, I went google-hunting for goats in suits. This was an alarmingly effortless task:



4 comments:

Gina said...

AY ME MUERO!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am a fetal goat 'round these parts.

Unknown said...

HAHhahahSAhAHAHAhahahAH!!!!@

ginamarie said...

jesus christo, mujer. jajajajajaja - have you considered writing THIS for a living??